Bethesda Circulator Schedule
The Circulator Runs Every 10 - 15 Minutes
Circulator Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7am - 11pm
Saturday 10am - 11pm
*The Circulator does not run on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
• Bethesda Metro Station
• Old Georgetown Rd. near Commerce Ln. (Safeway)
• Old Georgetown Rd. between Fairmont Ave. & St. Elmo Ave.
• Old Georgetown Rd. between Cordell Ave. & Del Ray Ave.
• Old Georgetown Rd. near Glenbrook ** Effective February 26, 2022, the Circulator stop at Old Georgetown Road and Glenbrook will be removed due to construction in that area. Riders may use the stop at Old Georgetown Road between Cordell & Del Ray Avenues or the stop on Battery Lane, near the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad. **
• Battery Lane, near Bethesda Chevy Chase Rescue Squad
• Battery Lane, adjacent to Battery Lane Park
• Rugby Ave. at Rugby Garage
• Woodmont Ave. between Cordell Ave. & St. Elmo Ave.
• Woodmont Ave. & Norfolk Ave. (Veterans Park)
• Woodmont Ave. across from Metropolitan Garage
• Woodmont Ave. between Edgemoor Ln. & Montgomery Ln.
• Woodmont Ave. & Bethesda Ave.
• Woodmont Ave. at Leland St.
• Wisconsin Ave. across from Stanford St.
• Bradley Blvd. near Strathmore St.
• Bradley Blvd. between Strathmore St. & Wellington Dr.
• Arlington Rd. between Bradley Blvd. & Bethesda Ave.
• Arlington Rd. between Bethesda Ave. & Elm St. (Giant)
• Arlington Rd. & Montgomery Ln.
Click here for the downloadable pdf map of the Circulator route.
There are three Circulators on route and arrive at each stop every 10-15 minutes. During rush hour, three circulators are on route to help decrease your travel time and get your on you way.
The Bethesda Circulator connects riders to 8 public parking garages, the Bethesda Metro Station and 20 convenient stops along the way that get you to and from your favorite Bethesda destinations.