|Bethesda, MD 20814|
Capital Bikeshare stations are now open for business in Downtown Bethesda!
Several stations in Bethesda have opened and more are expected to open soon.
The open stations are:
- Cordell and Norfolk Aves - 11 bikes
- Norfolk and Fairmont Aves - 11 bikes
- Montgomery Ave and East Lane - 11 bikes
- Bethesda Ave and Arlington Rd - 19 bikes
- Montgomery Avenue and Waverly Street - 11 bikes
- Battery Lane and Trolley Trail - 15 bikes
- Norfolk and Rugby Avenues - 11 bikes
- Elm and 47th Streets (Elm Street Park) - 15 bikes
- Wisconsin Avenue and East-West Highway.- 6 bikes