A dining concept to create additional restaurant seating outdoors in downtown Bethesda. The “Bethesda Streetery” will be set-up as open seating, with all tables placed at least 6’ apart and a limit of four people permitted per table. Restaurant patrons are invited to dine within this open-air area after picking up food and beverages from a local Bethesda restaurant. Tables will be cleaned after each use.
Locations & Hours
The Bethesda Streetery will be open from 11am – 10pm daily beginning on Wednesday, June 10th
*** Streetery Hours are 4pm - 10pm on Saturday, July 4, 2020
• Norfolk Avenue, between St. Elmo Avenue and Cordell Avenue
• Norfolk Avenue, between Cordell Avenue and Del Ray Avenue
• Woodmont Avenue, between Elm Street and Bethesda Avenue
• Veterans Park, corner of Norfolk and Woodmont Avenues
• Cordell Avenue, between the parking garage near Old Georgetown Road and Triangle Towers;
Streetery hours are Wednesday – Sunday, 5pm – 10pm on Cordell Avenue
View downtown Bethesda's full list of restaurants.
To implement this extended outdoor dining space, temporary street closures will be in place on Norfolk, Woodmont and Cordell Avenues within the blocks listed above. Veterans Park does not require an additional street closure.